From Cleveland (well, technically, Akron, but who’s checking?) and proud of it!
by Kevin Tuleta
**APRIL 2015 UPDATE: Wrote this way back in 2013; obviously a lot has changed since then (specifically in our sports department), so a full rewrite will be out in the near future.**
1. You play corn hole. Not bags. And it’s most likely a custom set with your high school/college/Cleveland team on it
2. Put-in-Bay + Kelley’s Island may as well be the Bahamas + Hawaii.
3. Saturdays at noon bring out the best in our football abilities
4. And Sundays at 1pm bring out the worst
5. You or someone in your family has played hockey their entire life
6. You have, or will experience at least one east coaster ask “How big is your farm?” when telling them where you’re from
7. You automatically assume a catastrophic event is unfolding when a traffic jam lasts longer than 30 seconds heading into downtown
8. You are absolutely…
View original post 456 more words